Final Dash to BlueTsunami! BlueTsunami: the upcoming Democratic landslide when White House and U.S. Senate are flipped blue; started with BlueWave when U.S. House flipped blue in the 2018 midterm elections. See below for recommended actions you can take. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Option 1: Get Out the Vote for Arizona and NC Trump won North Carolina by 3.8% and Arizona by 3.9% in 2016. Biden is slightly favored to win both states. The Democratic candidates for U.S. Senate in both states also are slightly favored to unseat the GOP incumbent U.S. Senators. Can you phonebank or textbank with activists from across the country to turnout votes for Joe/Kamala and to flip U.S. Senate blue?
- Sign up to phonebank with Mission for Arizona (aka Arizona Dems)
- Sign up to phonebank with Fight for NC (aka NC Dems) on weekends OR sign up to phonebank on weekdays
- Sign up to text with Fight for NC
Option 2: Voter Protection As Election Day nears, we’re working hard to protect voting rights. Meanwhile, Republicans have made voter suppression a political strategy across the country. Can you phonebank to recruit poll observers? staff voter assistance hotlines? cure rejected mail-in ballots?
- Sign up with Mission for Arizona (aka Arizona Dems) to recruit poll observers for Arizona voter protection
- Sign up to cure rejected mail-in ballots with Mission for Arizona (aka Arizona Dems)
- Sign Up with Fight for NC (aka NC Dems) to recruit volunteers as poll observers and for voter assistance hotlines for North Carolina voter protection
- Sign up to cure rejected mail-in ballots with Fight for NC (aka NC Dems)
Sign up with DSCC if you can travel for voter protection or interested in another swing state.
Option 3: Find Your Own Join grassroot activists across the nation to call, text, write, or raise fund for Biden/Harris and other Democratic candidates. Find your event by selecting a swing state or event type at https://togetherfor2020.org/calendar/ .
Let’s make this happen. Let’s save our lives. Let’s save our country. Let’s save democracy.